Almuftah Trading and Contracting Company'sÂ Technical and Service DivisionÂ was established simultaneously with our Electronics and Appliances Division in 1971 so that we can provide effective after-sales support for our clients. We have made it our commitment to protect the operating life cycle of our products to ensure the fulfilment of their long-term obligations towards consumers.
We rely on the expertise of our highly skilled engineers and technicians, who guarantee that our maintenance and repair services all adhere to strict quality standards. But Almfutah Group invests not just in excellent manpower but also in our material resources. Almuftah Technical and Serviceâ€™s workshop and office, for instance, are located in an impressive 5000-square-metre facility along Airport Road in the outskirts of Doha. We also have a spare parts centre which houses thousands of spares and consumables, ensuring their availability in case they are needed for the repair or maintenance of our products. Furthermore, we have built business alliances with world-renowned technology leaders such as York, Filtrine, Sharp and many others to ensure that we can provide the best technical solutions to our valued customers.
In addition to being an after-sales support facility, we also carry out the engineering, procurement, installation, and commissioning (EPIC) of various types of equipment. These include heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) systems of all capacities, which we provide to various clients â€”Â from government agencies and private businesses to commercial and residential establishments.
At our Technical and Service Division, we conduct various specialised procedures to ensure the efficiency of the systems we install. These include heating load estimation, which is a crucial step in determining the appropriate size of the HVACR equipment to be installed, and room air distribution assessment, which is important to check whether or not the air flows properly through indoor spaces. We also make it a point to select and procure only the highest-quality equipment and components for our projects.
Because Almuftah Technical and Service Division focuses specifically on the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) contracting sector, we also have sufficient knowledge in the installation, testing, and commissioning of plumbing, firefighting, and electrical systems, as well as building management systems (BMS).
Finally, in order to ensure the longevity of the solutions we offer, we also develop and implement maintenance operations and annual turnarounds. We know that by performing the necessary maintenance, repair, and overhaul services, we can safeguard the well-being and comfort of our customers while also curbing equipment downtimes to a minimum.
ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
- York (by Johnson Controls)
- Black & Decker
- Air conditioners
- Package air conditioners
- Ducted split air conditioners
- Air handling units (AHUs)
- Fresh air handling units (FAHUs)
- Ventilation systems
- Fan coil units (FCUs)
- Cooling coil units (CCUs)
- Chemical dosing systems
- Chilled water system (CHW) pumps
- Pressurisation units
- Drinking water coolers
- Shower coolers
- Process liquid chillersÂ
- Special application chillers for medical equipment
- Air-cooled chillers
- After-sales maintenance and repair of electronic products.
- Engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning (EPIC) of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HAVCR) systems.
- Maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the above-mentioned HAVCR systems.
- Ashgal Group
- Chiyoda Corporation (Japan)
- Doha International Airport
- General Directorate of Endowments (AWQAF)
- Grandi Lavori Fincosit (Italy)
- Hamad Medical Corporation
- Hyundai Engineering (South Korea)
- Meisei Corporation (Japan)
- Ministry of Interiors
- Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning
- Qatar Airways
- Qatar Armed Forces
- Qatar Army
- Qatar Fertiliser Company (QAFCO)
- Qatar Foundation (QF)
- Qatar Fuel (WOQOD)
- Qatar Fuel Additives Company (QAFAC)
- Qatar General Electricity and Water Company (KAHRAMAA)
- Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO)
- Qatar Petroleum (QP)
- Qatar Real Estate Investment Company
- Qatar Steel Company (QASCO)
- Qatar University
- Qatargas Operating Company (Qatargas)
- Ramada Hotels
- Ras Laffan Liquefied Gas Company (RasGas)
- Supreme Education Council of Qatar
- Various public housing projects and in-house projects for Almuftah Group
Almuftah Technical Services
Address:Â Wakrah Road, P.O. Box 875, Doha, Qatar
Telephone: (+974) 4465-0110;Â (+974)Â 4465-0880
Fax: (+974) 4466-2599
Business Hours: 7:00 am to 12:00 pm; 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm (Saturdays to Thursdays)
Barwa Village Branch
Address: Building 10 - Office No.8, Barwa VillageÂ Al Wakrah Road, Qatar
Telephone: 4427 0538
Mobile: 5599 1440
Fax: 4427 0538
Business Hours: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm; 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Front Office/Workshop/Services/AC/HA/QAPCO/Stores/Mgr.Â :Â 7:30Â AM - 1:30 PM / 8:00 PM â€“ 11:00 PM
Business Equipment & Offices, Sales Engineers, Schools, and Service Contracts: 7:30Â AM - 1:30 PMÂ
EZDAN Service, Installation, AWQAF, Maintenance Contracts: 9:00 AM â€“ 3:00 PM / 8:00 PM â€“ 11:00 PMÂ