Wood and Metal (W&M) is a design and installation company that is committed to creating vibrant spaces that reflect a perfect balance between aesthetics and function. We abide by this philosophy in every project we handle, ensuring that our customers are afforded the best of both worlds at all times.
Our team â€” comprising experts in the fields of communication, design, and construction â€” work hand-in-hand to create a variety of architectural and design elements, including interiors for commercial spaces, showrooms, offices, museums, resorts, and hotels. We also design and create materials specifically for retail and visual merchandising purposes, as well as for special events, including exhibitions, theme parties, road shows, and product launches.
We believe in rendering designs that successfully communicate our clients' identities and celebrate their individual styles. In order to achieve this, we follow a systematic method of project management and delivery, incorporating stages for consultation and planning, content development and design rendering, and finally, material creation.
Consultation: Before embarking on new endeavors, we meet with our clients to learn about their vision and objectives. We do our best to gain a firm understanding of their requirements so that we can incorporate these seamlessly with our own insights.
Content and design: After walking through the initial concept with our clients, we proceed with content development and design. Be it writing copies or rendering images, designs and blueprints, the concept begins to take form at this stage. Improvements on the concept are also made along the way.
Creation: Upon client's approval of the final design and content, the project proceeds into finalisation and execution stages. This is the time when all concepts and designs are realised.
All of our products are made according to the highest standards of quality, which is why our customers keep coming back to work with us. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help you.
We conceptualise and fabricate various architectural and design elements, including the following:
- Commercial spaces (including showrooms and other retail areas)
- Offices and work spaces
- Interiors for resorts and hotels
- Museum interiors
- Events and theme party set-ups
- Product display elements
- High-end mock ups
- Design elements for product launches and road shows
- Techno concept training room â€“ A techno concept training room or classroom combines IT products with non-IT products to create holistic and interactive learning environments. It is a distinctive concept which we introduced to the Qatari market.
- Raised floor systems â€“ We supply and install an exclusive range of raised floor systems. Our products feature industry-leading designs and outstanding functionality.
- Movable partitions and walls â€“ We are also involved in the supply and installation of sound-rated (acoustic movable walls and partitions.
Our company is composed of several groups that work on specialised areas for our projects:
- Design team â€“ Our team of graphic designers transform ideas and plans into actual designs using the latest software, including Autodesk 3ds Max, AutoCAD, and Adobe Illustrator, among others.
- Printing and vinyl cutting team â€“ The printing and vinyl cutting team coordinates the proper production of design elements that need to be printed and cut.
- Woodworking and joinery team â€“ Our team of experienced carpenters and joiners combine traditional woodworking skills with their expertise in using modern machinery.
- Metal fabrication team â€“ The metal fabrication team is responsible for producing the metal components of our products. Such parts bring added value to our products' structural integrity and aesthetic quality.
- Civil works team â€“ The civil works team ensures that all internal and external changes to the structure or space where we introduce our products are implemented properly according to required standards.
- Gypsum works team â€“ The gypsum works team carries out projects involving ceilings, drywall partitions, and decorative elements made of gypsum.
- Acrylic molding team â€“ Our team of skilled craftsmen creates plastic components that enhance the overall visual appeal of our products.
Wood and Metal
Mailing Address: P.O Box 875, Doha, Qatar
Contact Person: Mr. Irfan Talkhani & Mr. Mohammed Ziauddin
Telephone: (+974) 44181848; (+974) 44181849
Fax: (+974) 44181846
Mobile: (+974) 77602079, 3351-2740,
Business Hours: 6:30 am to 4:00 pm (Saturdays to Thursdays)